At FlexTech High School, we have the goal of preparing each student for success outside of high school, in career, life and higher education. We recognize that each student learns differently and has different needs and we work with each student individually to create an educational program that meets their unique needs through a variety of different and authentic learning experiences.
Unique Qualities of FlexTech High School
- Small Class Sizes with Personalized Attention
- Individualized program
- One-on-one Advisory program
- Online learning experiences, including Blackboard, E2020 and Michigan Virtual High School
- Project Based Learning
- Classroom learning opportunities
- Opportunities to earn credit through work or community resource experiences
- Flexible Scheduling, Including Part-Time and Dual Enrollment Opportunities
- Self-paced with Individualized Instruction and Assessment
- Mastery Demonstration to Test Out of Classes and Receive Credit
- Accelerated Learning and Credit Recovery
- No Hassle Transfer System
- New, state of the art facility
- Technology integrated throughout the curriculum
- Safe, orderly environment
- Academic Planning and Post-Secondary Advising
FlexTech High School is under the management of CS Partners, an educational consulting company which provides cost-saving human resources and business services to schools in the State of Michigan. To learn more about CS Partners, visit www.charterschoolpartners.com.
For Budget & Salary Transparency Reporting, click here.