Mission & Vision
FlexTech High School is committed to providing an environment of success for high school students who have unique challenges in successfully completing their high school education. Through strong relationships, relevant coursework, and flexible scheduling students will be closely mentored to successfully complete the FlexTech program. FTHS will help students:
- Take control of their educational plan, allowing them to become proactive learners and encouraging personal growth.
- Work at their own pace on graphic-rich, comprehensive, computer-based classes, allowing them to test out of lessons through the use of mastery tests.
- Become critical thinkers and problem solvers developing strong collaborative and communication skills through project based learning.
- Discover and develop their creativity and innovation skills through challenging and engaging projects and strong one-on-one mentoring.
- Receive the supports necessary for success through a strong mentor program.
- Develop an individualized plan for high school completion and post-secondary planning through a comprehensive intake procedure.
FlexTech High School will prepare each student for success in career, life, and higher education by providing an opportunity to earn a high school diploma in an engaging program with flexible scheduling and authentic learning experiences. FTHS will provide a personal and caring environment where students become active participants in their learning and in their planning for the future.